Monday 17 February 2014

302's MOT

Volvo D302PEV was put in for her MOT today and I'm pleased to say she sailed through with no advisories issued.

I did wonder if I'd ever get her back together in time (ie, the MOT was due to be completed by 28th February) but of course it all came good in the end.

Next up for 302 is a repaint back into Harris Bus's original Cream and Blue scheme though I'm not too sure when that will happen as I'm currently still saving money to meet the full asking price for 337 and I'm mindful about taking a vehicle off the road during the rally season as I caught myself out last year by starting on 302's bodywork during the middle of last season.

With 335 off the road and the old faithful 317 having no issues, the current priority now is the purchase of 337.

No comments:

Post a Comment